Thursday, February 26, 2009

GOOD Morning!

This morning, as I woke up and poked my head outside: I saw SNOW here in Kent, WA (USA).
I dunno about you . . . but the crocuses and I are totally ready to call back the sun of summertime.
I actually felt a little saddened by the cold weather . . . as I've been wanting to get that cherry tree I bought four days ago planted in the front yard.

Meanwhile, back inside the house, soon as I decided to cook my dogs some breakfast:
The first four home-grown chicken eggs seriously fell into the bowl SPONTANEOUSLY this way! The warm smile inspired me to get the camera out (hence the above posted photos) and before I could put the digital equipment away I felt drawn to take a photo of the "ghost" I painted on the ceiling in our hallway (on the attic door, up high).
He wanted to say "Hi" this morning. In the image, below, is Freya, my princess-dachshund. Since taking the above ghostly photo required I sit on the floor, she thought I wanted to play and would not leave me alone; happily. She doesn't sit well for photos, however, so this is the best I could capture of her on short notice.
Have a blessed day.
~ SunTiger




11 comments:

Fijufic said...

Thank you for sharing these...

Love the daschie...

Bobby

TheLubeFaerie said...

Life can give you the best moments for photos. It is almost 60 here today and I am taking the kids to the lake. Happy day to you~

SunTiger said...

Fijufic ~ I love my daschi too (obviously). Thank you for enjoying them.

TheLubeFaerie ~ Yes it can. You're going to the lake? {60 degrees isn't warm enough to motivate me to wanna get wet). LOL.

Companion Wulf said...

These are awesome photos! Freya's so cute! Regarding the snow, it took everyone by surprise. Day before it was warm spring weather, the next it was cold winter again. We had whiteout conditions for about 6 hours and we had about 10-15cm, with cold northerly winds to add to that. And we still have more to come!

Hibiscus Moon said...

What great photos. Tht's great about the eggs! Ilove that painting on your attic access door. What fun.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post!
And query: Do daschi's ever give anything other than short notice? Hehehe.

greeneyes67 said...

What a wonderful post! I love that the eggs gave you a big smile to start your day with. It was perfect weather here. But in a few months we'll be crying from the heat. Hope you had a good day and didn't get too sad. The gloomy weather always does that to me too. Blessings :)

SunTiger said...

Companion Wulf ~ Not more to come. No=o=o=o=o=o=o=o! (Covering my eyeballs).

Hibiscus Moon ~ Why thank you, luv!

Tish ~ Ha ha ha (snort).

Greeneyes ~ I'm so impressed by your dieting and exercise successes lately. I'm seriously gonna start my diet now . . . I mean "tomorrow." LOL.

becomingkate said...

We had snow too. The cold was worse, though. -36°C...brrr!

Hopefully you'll get some warm weather this weekend.

Nadette said...

yeah here on the east side of the state we got some snow too, but not a whole lot and it was gone quick lol. Those eggs where amazing, it has to be an omen to a good day :D

SunTiger said...

BecomingKate ~ Your hope (for us getting warmer weather) turned into reality. Thanks for the positive thoughts and many more happier blessings back in your direction! {It's raining hard here now/Sunday afteroon}.

Æshe ~ I felt the eggs were a good omen too. :D Yayness.

OTHER WEBSITES MAINTAINED BY SUNTIGER

People Blessed From Visiting Since 2/22/09

Hail And Welcome!