Thursday, March 1, 2007

That's According To My Garden Faeries!

I know that "Faeries" are not a traditional belief for American people. Maybe that's why I married an Irish man; he UNDERSTANDS the way I talk to mythological beings, and why I pay homage to the faeries that bless my garden.
Truth is, I feel a special affinity to this photo (below):



I'm not sure WHO is the artist, but I found the above photo at http://www.howarddavidjohnson.com/Faerie_Guardians_MMVI_-_oil_on_canvas.jpg.

Art is such a powerful medium. I wish I could paint this well. I'm such a "rough" artist. I can create sayings on wood . . . do countrified-looking artwork. I'm a great cartoonist. I wish I could create such realistic-looking beauty like this!

This next photo is one I have on my wall at home: (You can find it at
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c391/Ladylegal/myspace%202/river-faerie-fs.jpg)



This last fairie image is just plain fun.

No comments:

OTHER WEBSITES MAINTAINED BY SUNTIGER

People Blessed From Visiting Since 2/22/09

Hail And Welcome!