Saturday, February 24, 2007

If You're Gonna Lie: Don't Do It On A Psychic E-board!

Some of the most outrageous questions and answer/exchanges get posted on the psychic “public e-boards.” I am so amazed at people who assume psychics won’t be able to "TELL" when they are being totally and utterly dishonest or (worse) CREEPY.

PLEASE KNOW THE CONTENT OF TODAY’s BLOG IS NO SLAM AGAINST LEGITIMATE CLIENTS! Legitimate (speaking about NORMAL) people do not write outrageous inquiries like these! {As you will agree once you read what I have to share.}

Here are just a FEW-w-w-w-w—w {among hundreds} of silly entries.


#1: TITLE OF MESSAGE: I don’t have a credit card.

QUESTION
: I really need to know if my boyfriend is cheating on me but I cannot pay you because I do not have a credit card. I really want to pay you though.
{Note: many versions of this same question appear over and over on the public boards. Here’s another one: “help me please because i don't have any card for billing please!”}

MY ANSWER
: No problem. You can pay rather easily just by submitting a check through PayPal!

CLIENT RESPONSE
[EVERY FRIGGIN’ TIME]: "Withdrawal of question"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 TITLE OF MESSAGE: Request for expert service in PALM READING {Note: there’s no attachment of any photos depicting what the man’s hands look like)

QUESTION
: did my girlfriend sleep with another guy?

SILLY THOUGHT
(THAT THE PSYCHIC KEPT TO HERSELF): “You had no attachment. Neither did she.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 TITLE OF MESSAGE: I wanna get pregnant help

POSTED BY
: Mama Love {one has to ask; how many children does this woman have to earn a nickname like that?}

REQUEST
: I need someone who will cast a spell for me to get pregnant real soon. plz help me . . :)

INSIGHT BY PSYCHIC SUNTIGER
: {While you, dear blog-reader, may be thinking: "she need a ‘man’ (not a spell) to get pregnant" what I actually “got” from my Spirit Guides is this Mama Love is actually living on welfare. Her goal for getting pregnant is merely so she won’t have to go to work when her youngest is about to enter kindergarten this next fall. She’s hoping someone will cast the spell – she will get pregnant – but there’s no way in hell she will ever pay for such metaphysical services}

MY RESPONSE
: My tongue is bleeding from biting it -- but I gave no response.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Thanks to that new Jim Carey move about the number 27; we're seeing really awful questions like the following}

#4: TITLE OF MESSAGE “I am seeing the number ELEVEN everywhere. WHAT DOES IT MEAN????”

(Other versions of this are also appearing; e.g., “I’m seeing the number 21 everywhere. Should I be afraid?”)

INSIGHT BY PSYCHIC SUNTIGER
: {I close that window as quickly as possible: let some OTHER psychic answer!}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5: TITLE OF MESSAGE: thinking

QUESTION
: what is on my mind?

INSIGHT BY PSYCHIC SUNTIGER
: {what I “get” from my Spirit Guides is this guy is a real CLASS ‘A’ JERK+something}.

MY RESPONSE:
“You are obsessed with your phallus. THAT's what's on your mind. Because you are a "Richard Cranium" (shorten the words and you'll get the meaning to that name.)”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES. AFTER READING HUNDREDS of literally bogus entries I DID write that last response. It made me fee goo-o-o-o-o-o-o-od! [eerie to think how that man is now feeling very ‘caught’ and exposed].

Peace and health,REMEMBER: if you’re going to misrepresent yourself, make sure you are NOT lying to a psychic hotline!

~ SunTiger
http://www.kasamba.com/SunTiger

No comments:

OTHER WEBSITES MAINTAINED BY SUNTIGER

People Blessed From Visiting Since 2/22/09

Hail And Welcome!