Monday, January 3, 2011

Tarot For Writers

Sometimes, when I don't know what to write about, I consult the Tarot for generating a topic. To do that, I merely shuffle the deck and ask the Universe to reveal what my readers most need to hear for the day. Then I spread the cards out and whichever card seems to stand out the most ... that's the one I pick.

Today's card was "Temperance," a card that has to do with balanced emotions and being in a position to allow your feelings to flow freely. What a great aspiration (personal peace and contentment) for starting the new year!

The advertisement you see below is through Ad$ense. It is not my personal site and I do not personally know the advertiser. To contact me, visit my virtual office: liveperson.com/mystic-SunTiger 

No comments:

OTHER WEBSITES MAINTAINED BY SUNTIGER

People Blessed From Visiting Since 2/22/09

Hail And Welcome!