Thursday, April 16, 2009

Every Second, My Body Grows Younger & Younger

As a hypnotherapist, I'm regularly reading journals and case studies about how the subconscious mind impacts the physical body.

Last night I was reading how women with very small breasts have reportedly been hypnotized to successfully "enhance" their bosom size an inch or two. My thoughts are: if hypnotherapy "enhances" women . . . then why not men? [Who needs a pill when it's subconscious mind over matter?] What's more: what's wrong with small breasts?

Every time I eat now -- I'm mentally sending all those extra calories from my gut to my bosoms. LOL.

I'm now considering all the ramifications hypnotherapy has for making oneself more magickal! Here's a beautiful affirmation (written by the 1920's pharmacist in Nancy, France, named Emil Coue'): "Every day in every way I'm getting better and better." [Self affirmations work very much like positive messages given during hypnotic trance to reprogram the brain.]

NOTE: Today's artwork is inspired by all chickens who have been used as props for demonstrating a hypnotherapist's skill. [Chickens UNITE!]


9 comments:

becomingkate said...

I'll have to try that to make my bust just a little smaller. (I'm in between bra sizes)

SunTiger said...

BecomingKate ~ Or . . . you could just fill the gap with a pair of clean socks. (Laura Ingalls Wilder actually stuffed her bodice with fresh red apples once - to her great embarrassment when one apple slipped out to the wooden school-room floor).

Fijufic said...

Oh boy...

I hear my mom calling me.

Love,
Bobby

... said...

"I must... I must... I must increase my bust!!!" lol. I was informed by my husband last week that I am a late bloomer! When we met 13 years ago, I was a 34A... I am now the proud owner of a C cup that runneth over... BTW, I LOVE your chicken!!! Chickens are so cute! My friend raises them for eggs and they are the cutest damned things! I love playing with them!!!

Breath-e said...

I certainly feel younger. Why does my body ache in the mornings? I'll work on that next...

Nadette said...

*looks down* I think I might just have to try that lol. good reinforcement can never hurt :D

how are things going? Hope that the good weather is hitting the west side of the mountins too

SunTiger said...

Fijufic ~ You're funny.

Skuld ~ I actually have four chickens (and three doves). I'm glad you appreciate them. They are peaceful to watch scratching in the back yard.

Breath-e ~ It's all those calisthenics you keep doing in your sleep! {Go a little easier on yourself!}

Æshe ~ It's utterly beautiful today. The sun is shining brightly (no cloud cover in sight) YAYNESS!

Arawn Graalrd said...

Without Clouds, the Pacific Northwest is going Naturist.

Aging, I'm pretty sure there's a cure for that, if you don't mind growing older...

Affirmations should always affirm a truth, rather than denying such, but behind every depressing truth, is a higher one, that shows it's a joke. All of the science of OEconomics, is a joke.I think, teaching children to share the Holy Grail with the Elderly, will prevent a lot of Alzheimer's, on both sides. Children as a circle, would do better with Cerredwen's Cauldron.

I'm planning my birthday party, for the 2nd of May, but am running into all sorts of impossibilities.

Arawn

SunTiger said...

Impossibilities for celebrating your birthday? Impossible!

OTHER WEBSITES MAINTAINED BY SUNTIGER

People Blessed From Visiting Since 2/22/09

Hail And Welcome!