Monday, December 15, 2008

The Human Slug

I have been through such an emotionally trying time (attempting to communicate with someone known as "the lazy slug" who just doesn't understand the concept of being a contributing member in any working or family unit). It's times like these when I'm thankful for every functional person in my life . . . and for girlfriends who allow me to talk through what's really troubling me; even after the slug's moved on to give me a bit of a break, at least for now.

I now have a new strategy for making things better, so I can move wisely through the world once again; with a renewed sense of poise and grace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people's world view is just...incomprehensible, yes? Glad you're getting a break and have folks to vent with!

SunTiger said...

Thank you, Tish. I keep trying to figure out ways to establish healthier personal boundaries with certain people who make it complicated because of their genetics or birth affiliation.

Anonymous said...

Laxiness is a scarcity of Work, and to do anything would deprive another of a treasured commodity. Don't call it work, but play at preparing for holidays. A bit of Mimicry, where you reflect the attitudes, emotions and general energy structure, can also bring slight improvement, if it's convenient to chat with a reasonably sane person after.

OTHER WEBSITES MAINTAINED BY SUNTIGER

People Blessed From Visiting Since 2/22/09

Hail And Welcome!